Lewes FC is seeking to recruit a part-time Financial Controller
Applications: to Kevin Miller, via email to email@example.com
Please send a covering email and attach an up-to-date single page CV. Closing date: Friday, 18th August 2017.
Time commitment: we estimate 2 days per week, in Lewes. This is a paid role.
Qualifications: any of the main accountancy qualifications (CIMA, ICAEW etc.) preferred.
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Work with the Board to develop the annual budget, and monitor progress against it
• Maintain ongoing aged receivables and perform credit control where required
• Work with the Club Secretary to ensure that payroll reporting is accurate and complete
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Cash management
• Produce inputs for quarterly VAT returns
• Produce draft year-end accounts and liaise with external auditors